Tuesday, September 08, 2009

And again

I KNOW! Thiis is supposed to be about my renovation -- which is becoming a dull memory, like that tooth ache two months after the tooth is finally gone, or childbirth, again, two months after the "big day." I don't remember much of it... because I've been doing some other really cool stuff lately.

We had that cool book launch -- and sold out in an hour and a half!! Yahoo! This success (plus selling the heck out of that little book everywhere we could, and keeping it on the publisher's "best sellers" list since the launch) gave us the opportunity for another project. This one is a book of four novellas, each one dealing with one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse. What fun that has been!

It is now (almost) gone to the printers. We are hoping for an October 31st launch -- in San Jose, how much fun is that??? And then back to Edmonton for the local launch. Then onto Calgary, and either Winnipeg and/or London. (That's Ontario, not the U.K., more's the pity.)

I will be adding information here when I remember, and will keep track of launches, readings, and any other fun bits we can set up in the meantime.

So, I'm sorry about the renovation story -- maybe I'll get back to it one day. just not today. Today, I'm being a writer. And that's a heck of a lot more fun than the reno game, believe me!

1 comment:

Talli Roland said...

Shame you're not coming to London, UK! A launch in San Jose sounds fantastic.