Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I'm not lazy. Not really

Didn't want you to think I was just being lazy, having the same entry for this blog and my website. I was having trouble with the website, and wanted to make sure the words found a home somewhere (because they were especially good, this time. You know, every word it gold, etc.)

Am still hacking and pulling (like weeds, only worse) at all those flabby words. Then comes the next bit of work -- making sure all my sentences still make sense. The Seek and Destroy button is fun, but can ruin the flow of a good sentence if not used properly -- and I'm certain, by the end, I was just tearing words out for the sake of tearing them out. We will see, anyhow.

Harold and Jess (that would be husband and daughter) start working together today. I hope this works out. They are going to a kid's park to fix the water feature. Hey, kind of neat way to start out! The only problem is -- they go when the kids aren't there, so Jess's first official day of work with her dad starts at 8 tonight. Welcome to the family business, Kiddo.

No comments: