Wednesday, August 08, 2007

What I didn't tell you about

I forgot to mention! Manhood Road's gone to its next potential home, and I sent out Sins of the Mother to a magazine editor who will be at the World Fantasy Convention.

And Seeing the Light is done. Finished. Complete. I used the first 8000 words for the writing workshop I'm going to down in Calgary in a week, but unless there are HUGE revelations down there, I'm not changing a word. I REALLY like the way this story is put together now, and a few readers (just readers, not writers, and theyr'e in my market, so yahoo) came back with "I read it in two days, couldnt' put it down, and when will you be finished the 2nd one?" So, yahoo to that too. Man, love to hear those words out of reader's mouths!

See? I have been doing writing type work. Just not lately. So, it's off to visit Billie for my "get over yourself" speech, and then I can get back to work.

Really.

No comments: